Monday, December 20, 2010

All quiet on the homefront...

I am flying solo tonight. The boys are in McMinnville coaching, watching and cheering the Beacons on.   Jax and Coop get to have grandma and grandpa time until Tthursday (it's going to be quiet in the homestead without them).  My afternoon has been quiet and productive and very mommyish.   Eclipse and a lifetime movie, wrapping presents and my jammies...really could there be anything better?
So for now I will remain on the couch with the remote in my hands (and no one to steal it from me).  Rats....I just realized I still have to make my bed, Coop peed the bed last night and it's in shambles.  Just another day in paradise!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog holly! it takes me back to when bobby and michael were little. i am now an official fan of "shooting the ball" !

    ReplyDelete