Proud mommy moments from today-
- At dinner we talk about what we are proud of from the day, and what things we could have worked better at. Order is oldest to youngest. Me-I could have focused on projects at work a little closer. Jackson says he needs to do a better job at circle in kindergarten with keeping his mouth shut. Love that kid!
- Jackson had a great time putting name tags on things around the house...all in the pursuit of learning. Corey comes home from work and wonders why the door, table, dresser are all named. :)
- JJ asks before bedtime if he can watch Martin Luther Kings Jr. speech on youtube. How can I say no to that?
- Coop had pink eye today...he had fun hanging out with Daddy this morning.
- Coops at that age where you either have a penis or you don't. If you have one, it's either bigger or smaller than his. Get the picture?