Friday, December 10, 2010

15 days until Christmas

Friday night and all are sleeping in the Anderson house.  We watched a Mickey's Christmas Carol tonight, Cooper laughing at Chip and Dale throwing ornaments at Pluto.
I have thought about starting a blog for a couple years, always talking myself out of it.  I am the world's worse speller and my grammar needs help.  But here I am on a Friday night dipping my toes in the blogging water.  I have stories to tell of my adventures with my three amazing boys.  From school to sports to the Y and all the shots in between.
I was going to name the blog "Point it down"  but I didn't want to offend anyone.  If I had a nickel for every time I said those words to one of the three...I'd get my toes done monthly.  "Shooting the ball" it is.   Whether it's shooting, kicking, passing, throwing, catching or running with, balls play a big part in our lives.  Enjoy the adventure of the boys through the eyes of their mom...
Sweet dreams everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Holly. If anything, it will keep your family and friends updated that don't see them daily. I've started a blog 2 different times, only to realize, I'm not that interesting on paper. I'm better LIVE & IN PERSON! Hahaha! What a great way to chronicle the boy's history, spelling be damned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'm looking forward to reading about it, especially since I have one boy of my own. He's definitely into balls. And trucks. And running a million miles an hour. I've been blogging for a few years now and the best part for me is that I'm recording a lot of stuff now that I'd likely forget in the future. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete