|1 month old|
- You are my freckled face boy. Beautiful brown eyes, long eye lashes and an amazing smile.
- You are my helper. Most likely the first to put toys away, the first to be ready for bed, the first to complete your chores.
- You are my reader. Stacks of book adorn your bed. Magazines all over and the first to grab the sports page to see what transactions took place the day before.
- Sports Nut! You could go a month and not wear the same jersey twice:) You quiz Daddy and your friends with sports trivia usually stumping them.
- Music Music Music. You enjoy Michael Jackson (Thriller, Beat It) and you can bust out the centipede. You go through phases of other songs. You have a silent interest in Justin Beiber (and we won't tell anyone just in case they pick on you) and you and Daddy went to see the movie:) The Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney is currently one of your favorites. Throw in a little Johnny Cash and we are good.
- Listening to you and your brothers play nicely together with Star Wars, skate boards, books, art, basketball is fun. As the 3 of you get older, you are going to be doing more and more together. Jackson and Cooper look up to you. When they see you doing something, they want to be just like you. Continue to be a good leader for them and your friends.
- Your favorite word since you were 5 has been perseverance. On the court, in the classroom, on the field, at home. You keep working until you get it done.